Securilec offers a complete electrical, home automation and security solution for you.
We are currently looking for electricians to join our team.
Securilec has been established for 10 years and over this time has adapted to the changes in our industry with new lighting technologies, installation design with more emphasis on energy efficiency and now the smart home technology sector. We provide a high standard of workmanship and product to our clients in the Norfolk and Suffolk areas. We are passionate about our product portfolio which includes security systems, home automation systems and bespoke electrical installations.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Qualified Electricians.
Ideal candidates should have a time served apprenticeship to City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 or above and be experienced in working from drawings or specifications on small to medium sized residential and commercial premises. A working knowledge of electronic security systems, smart home products and data networks is beneficial but not essential.
- Install at first and second fix level electrical installations to domestic, commercial and industrial premises.
- Undertake commissioning of the same and be able to undertake testing and certification of installations.
- Be able to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing to all types of premises.
- Able to undertake fault diagnosis to electrical systems and undertake remedial works as necessary.
- Ability to meet deadlines for projects.
- Communicate with clients, architects, consulting engineers and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Complete handover documentation, jobs sheets, certification as necessary.
- Applicants must have their own transport and will be paid mileage and travel time as required. Where working with other
- employees on the same site, transport may be provided.
Salary shall be in line with the current industry JIB rates of pay for the appropriate qualification of the applicant.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Michael Church at email@example.com